Do you wish to learn how to delete CafeMom account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Buzznet account.
However, CafeMom was an ad-supported social networking site that was targeted at mothers and mothers-to-be. Within one year of its launch, CafeMom became the most trafficked website for women on the Internet, according to ComScore
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the CafeMom account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete CafeMom Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
1. Go to the following URL http://www.cafemom.com/cancel_account.php
2. Now Login with your id and fill the form to delete your account permanently.
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address Support@CafeMom.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.