Do you wish to learn how to delete Brainly account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Brainly is an Online Knowledge Sharing Platform that allows its users to post a question, browse through the list of questions posted by other users and post an answer to help the community members
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Brainly account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Brainly account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Brainscape Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Browse through the Website URL ” https://brainly.com” and Login to your Account.
2. In the dashboard page click on the PROFILE icon given at the top right side of the page.
3. In the drop-down menu click on EDIT PROFILE.
4. In the Edit Profile page click on the tab PREFERENCE.
5. In the bottom right side of the Preference section, you will see a faded grey button “I Want To Delete My Account”.
6. Click on that button and follow the step by step instructions to delete your account.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.