Are you searching for how to delete BetterHelp Account, I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
BetterHelp is a convenient way to get professional help from licensed therapists and counselors online.
Meanwhile, it has over 3,000 trained, experienced and accredited counselors covering a range of areas – from depression and anxiety to family and couples therapy – it’s never been easier to receive personal, professional help when you need it.
However, before we continue on the guide on how to delete the account, let us still remind you that when you delete the account you will lose all the information associated with it, and also let’s remind you on some of the mind-blowing features.
1. All counselors are licensed, trained, accredited and highly experienced
2. Match with an available counselor best fit for your needs
3. Unlimited private one on one communication with your therapist
4. Schedule live sessions with your counselor or use the secure
5. Gain access to constructive, educational group webinars
6. Fight the stigma of mental illness by getting help from someone who cares
How to Delete BetterHelp Account – Cancel BetterHelp Account Permanently
1. Go to your email account that is registered with the account.
2. Then compose an email and enter the email address support@ www.BetterHelp.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY INFORMATION AND CANCEL
4. Now write an email regarding changing your account information, with the honest reason for deleting your account and click on the send button.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on Cancel BetterHelp Account Permanently , using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”