Do you wish to learn how to delete Beatport account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Beatport is an online music portal and e-commerce website that lets its users to listen or purchase music tracks. Beatport website was founded in January 7, 2004 and it is currently one of the best online web portal to listen or purchase songs that can be accessed worldwide. In 2013 the website was acquired by SFX entertainment at the price of 50 million dollars.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Beatport account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Beatport account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Beatport Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By Sending
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following url “https://www.beatport.com” and sign-in to your account.
2. After you sign-in to your account click on your @USERNAME which is given at the top right section.
3. Once you click on username you will redirected to settings page here click on button PROFILE SETTINGS which is given at the right side of the page.
4. Now scroll down to bottom of the profile settings page and click on button DEACTIVATE YOUR PROFILE.
5. Once you click on deactivate your profile button a pop-up window will appear 6.click on OK to permanently delete your account.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.