Do you wish to learn how to delete Argos account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
Argos is an online eCommerce website that lets its user purchase item related to technology, clothes, sports, health beauty, clothing, jewelry, gift, and many more. The website lets its users create or edit account information, give a discount on a particular product, information new product via newsletter, and purchase items from their store.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete the Argos among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Argos account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Argos interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to close your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Argos Account
Below are the Best TWO simple METHODS to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By Filling Form
- Go to the following URL “https://www.argos.co.uk/help/contact-us/”.
- Scroll Down and click on section CLICK SEND a drop-down form section will appear.
- Now on Pick, A Reason choose ANYTHING ELSE.
- On Pick a Subject Choose LOGIN AND REGISTRATION ON THE WEBSITE.
- Now Fill Out the form details like Name, Email, Postcode, Phone Number.
- On Title, Type Delete My Account.
- On The Question Type That Wants to delete the account with the following reason you facing.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In the Subject section, write “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent KEEPSWIKI.COM