Do you wish to learn how to delete Adidas account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Adidas is a famous online shoe manufacturing company that sells its shoes across the globe. The website lets its users create and edit account information, browse through a list of online product, purchase the product directly from the company website, pay for your purchased product in various payment options.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Adidas account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Adidas account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Adidas Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following URL “http://www.adidas.com”.
2. Click on CONTACT US, which is given at the down section of the page.
3. Fill the form with the required details, such as your name, last name and email address that is linked to the account you want to delete.
4. Now on the Contact Reason, select GENERAL CUSTOMER SERVICES.
5. And on the Subject section, select COMPLIMENTS OR COMPLAINTS.
6. In the message box, write your honest reason to delete your account.
7. Tick the consumer consent.
8. Click on SUBMIT.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.