PayPal is a well-liked online payment structure, that allows you to purchase your needs/ wants online without having to re-enter your details in every deal. You can easily learn how to create payPal account and start using it in a matter of time, all you need is to follow the steps below to create an account.
1. Go to the PayPal website or install and open the PayPal app, to create an account with PayPal: You can visit the PayPal homepage or through the app. You can install the app for free from the app store on your device. The process of creating the account both through the website and app is fundamentally the same.
2 Click on < sign up for free> or “sign up”: On clicking this the process of the account creation starts,
- There are two different options for business accounts, each having different forms and interests. The standard accounts have no charges attached there are free, but customers must path through PayPal in other to look into it. Another option for business accounts is the Pro accounts, the pro account costs $30 per month, but you will have total control on how you wish to plan the check out the operation.
- Standard free account is identical to the aged PayPal Premier account. This account is foremost convenient for users who do many transactions on eBay.
3. Enter your email address and create a password: Be conscious to create a password that is strong, so that no one else can gain entry to access your financial details.
- Make sure that the email address you entered is a valid one because you will need it for your account verification.
4. Fill up the form with your personal information: Make sure you enter your legal name, address, and phone number. Each of this information is needed in order to create the account.
5. Add your credit or debit card(optional): You will be asked to enter your credit or debit card after you have provided your personal information.
- On the condition that you don’t want to enter your card information, you can click “I’d rather link my bank first”.
6. Add your bank information(optional): If you plan on receiving money and want to be able to transfer it to your bank, it is necessary that a bank account is linked. You need not do this if you do not want to. Rather click “I’ll link my bank later” to skip temporarily. You will be prompted in order to confirm that you want to skip the process.
7. Apply for PayPal credit (optional): PayPal will prompt you to sign up for a line of the credit card before, you will be taken to your account summary. Though this is optional thus, carefully go through all the terms before applying. on the condition that you don’t want to apply for credit, click “No thanks”.
1. Email address confirmation: You need to confirm your email address in order to receive money at your PayPal account. At the moment you created your account, you must have received a message at your email. Click the button “Yes, this is my email” in the message at your email to confirm your email address.
- If you are unable to find the message, check your spam folder or “Purchases” label in Gmail. Or you can let PayPal send another message from your account summary page. Click Confirm Email” to send another message.
2. Link your bank account: On the summary screen, click the <wallet> option in the menu bar running along the top of the screen. On the menu running down the left side of the screen, click on “Link bank account”.
3. Link your credit or debit card: On the summary screen, click the <wallet> option in the menu bar running along the top of the screen. On the menu running down the left side of the screen, click on “link a credit or debit card”.
See Also; How to set up your Amazon account
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion on How to create payPal account, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”