How to create a Spotify account -This is one of the most used music streaming platforms on the Internet. To make use of Spotify you need to be acquainted with how to create a Spotify account.
Follow the steps below on how to create a Spotify account
1. With the use of your device through your web browser, visit the Spotify official website “ www.spotify.com
2. Click on the “sign up” button to proceed with the signing up.
3. Tap the “play free” button.
4. You will be presented with the option of using your Facebook account or email address to sign up.
5. If eventually, you pick Facebook, continue and click “sign up with Facebook” button. Enter your email address/phone and password and click the “Log” in button.
Meanwhile, it can be accessed by opening the hyperlinks for each of them located above the sign-up button. If you are convinced that all the information you have entered is correct, you can then tap the “Sign Up” button to proceed.
Using the Spotify web player
- You can choose to use the Spotify Web player if you don’t wish to install the desktop software
- Now you must already have been logged in after creating your new account, but if not click the Log in Here which is located next to the message “already have an account?”
Using the Desktop Software
- If you want to experience the most out of the service like being able to import your existing music library, then you need to download the Spotify software into your computer.
- You will have to run the installer before launching the program.
- When the software is up and running, then Login using the method you used to sign up – Facebook or email address.
Using the Spotify App
- If you wish to use your mobile device to stream music on Spotify then you need to download the app for your particular operating system. However, it might not contain many features as the desktop software, you can access Spotify’s main features and listen while offline if you subscribe to Spotify Premium.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”