Learn about Google Duo sign up and account set up. Following the recent outbreak of the deadly COVID-19 pandemic ravaging the whole world, the world health organization had earlier instructed everyone to self isolate and remain on lockdown and work from home to reduce the further spread of the virus.
Meanwhile, Google Duo has gained more popularity, as the demand for the video chat app has greatly increased since this year 2020.
Google Duo is the highest quality video calling app. It’s simple, reliable, and works across Android and iOS phones and tablets, smart devices, and on the web.
This app is awesome especially for many. Meanwhile, during this whole COVID-19 Quarantine, it enables the user to communicate with there loved ones who lives across the country. It adds another level to communication that cannot be achieved by normal phone calls. You can see their faces, emotions can be seen as well as expressed and pictures, otherwise unseen, can be seen from long distances. This app, Duo, is a sort of game changer.
Google Duo Settings and Features
Make calls between Android and iOS
Whether you’re on your phone, tablet, or on the web, you can stay in touch with Duo.
Group call with up to 12 people
Bring together all the people who matter most, even when you’re apart, with group calling. Duo now supports 12 people in group video calls.
Send video and voice messages, photos, and more
Short on time or your friends can’t pick up? Leave a personalized video message with fun effects, or share voice messages, photos, notes, and emojis.
Low Light Mode
Duo lets you make video calls even in poor lighting conditions.
Make voice-only calls to your friends when you can’t chat over video.
Step by Step Guide on Google Duo Sign Up Or Set Up Google Duo Account For Androids
- First, Download and Install Google Duo on Android phone or tablets from the play store
- After you enter your phone number, you will receive a verification code with a text message and you’re good to go.
- Once your phone number is verified, you’re ready to start video calling people.
- The app automatically populates the contacts section by using your phone list.
How To Make video And Audio Calls on Google Duo App
- To make calls on Duo, swipe up from the bottom to open the full contact list. You can also use the search bar up top to find the person you’re looking for.
- Tap on a person’s name. You will see the options to start a voice or video call or record a video or audio message.
- If you call someone and they don’t answer, you are then offered the option to record an audio or video message instead.
- For a group call or chat, tap on the “create a group” button on the main app screen. You can add up to eight contacts to the group chat or call.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”