Create Real Impact Scholarship hereby invites eligible applicants to apply for the ongoing scholarship. However, the Create Real Impact contest, which is open to young teens, aged 14 – 22. It is an exceptional opportunity to generate and showcase socially conscious art and get recognized for it. Interestingly, the Create Real Impact Contest gives you the opportunity to share creative solutions for preventing reckless and distracted driving while winning prizes for your efforts
However, the is open to candidates who enroll as full-time students in an accredited educational institution as secondary-middle/high school, trade school, college, or university.
Level/Field of Study
High school and college level in any field are allowed to apply
Create Real Impact Scholarship is taken in the United States of America and only the United States citizens may apply for this scholarship.
Read Also; Sara Scholarship 2020-$2,000 Award
- Four (4) Grand Prize Individual Educational Grants of $1500 may be awarded. One per category (video, music, art and creative writing), and
Four Top Online Vote Getter Educational Grants of $500 may be awarded.
- One (1) per category (video, music, art and creative writing) to the entrant with the most online votes in each category.
- One (1) $1500 Spanish Language Winner Educational Grant will be awarded to one Spanish language entry in the category art or video
- One (1) Sports Team Grant of $1500 (chosen from video category; open to middle school and high school sports teams only)
- Three (3) Top School Awards of $1000 to the top three high schools with the most entries (a minimum of 25 entries, regardless of category).
Requirements for Create Real Impact Scholarship
1. Grants are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia or DACA recipients
2. Must be between the ages of 14 and 22 years
3. Applicants must enroll as full-time students in an accredited educational institution (secondary [middle/high] school, trade school, college, or university).
4. Residency, age and current enrollment at an accredited educational institution will be verified and subject to the final decision of eligibility by Impact Teen Drivers.
5. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply – Void where prohibited.
Application Deadline for Create Real Impact Scholarship 2020
The voting will be open from 28th March at 12:01 AM PDT through 5th April at 8:59 PM PDT. Registered voters may cast up to 10 votes per day (12:00 am – 11:59 pm daily).
All voters ought to provide their names and a valid email address at the time of registration (one email address per person may vote). All votes may be distributed at the discretion of the voter. No amendment will be made once the vote has been cast.
How to Apply for Create Real Impact Scholarship
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”