Bumble App is a location-based social app at the forefront of matchmaking technology by providing an app that allows users to foster more than just romantic connections. The industry-leading app empowers users to swipe through potential connections across different modes:
However, at Bumble, women make the first move. In heterosexual matches, the woman has 24 hours to make the first move and the man has 24 hours to respond. In same-sex matches, either person has 24 hours to make the first move, while the other individual has 24 hours to respond, or else, the connection expires. By prompting users to make the first move the platform seen over 3 billion messages sent to date.
Features of Bumble App
1. Ability to use more than 2 Bumble Filters at a time
2. Limit your match queue to people who have already swiped right on you
3. No limit on the number of matches you can extend.
4. Instantly re-connect with expired matches.
How to Use Bumble App For Smart Dating
Remarkably, bumble is a direct competitor to Tinder. Been a women-centered dating and networking app that aims to help you find friends, partners, and network with local professionals, all from the same place.
How to Unmatch or Block Someone on Bumble
- Open the message center with the person you want to block.
- Tap Click the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Finally, Click unmatch or block.
Tips For Using Bumble Web
1. The arrow keys can be used to ‘swipe’ left or right as well as scroll up or down to view a profile.
2. You can also click the checkmark to indicate swiping to the right or the ‘X’ for a left swipe.
3. If you have Coined a heart button will appear so you can activate SuperSwipe.
4. Once you swipe left a rewind button appears to the left of the swipe navigation. Click this to activate the Backtrack.
5. If you match with someone the Boom screen will pop up just like in the app.
6. If you have First Move privileges, you can message from there or click into your Match Queue on the left to contact your matches.
How To Cancel Bumble Boost – iPhone
- Go to your iPhone settings
- Select iTunes and App Store
- Then click on Apple ID
- Also, click on View Apple ID
- Click on Subscriptions
- Tap Bumble from the list
- Press “cancel subscription”
How To Cancel Bumble Boost – Android.
- First, go to settings
- Press on “Boost Subscription”
- Press cancel
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”