Applications are currently available for suitable qualified Registered nurses with high level of professionalism to apply for registered nurse job at Live Beyond Medical.
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Nurse Patient Ratio: 1:1
- Schedule: Weekends (9AM-6PM)
- Experience:medical setting (anti-aging/medspa): 1 year (Required)
- Company’s website: www.livebeyondmedical.com
However, Live Beyond Medical, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, marital status or other classification prohibited by applicable local, state or federal laws.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Administer IV Vitamin Therapy to patients.
2. Performed venepuncture, accessed implanted ports, maintained peripheral IV lines
3. Perform infusions and monitoring of patient’s status throughout entire infusion as well as manage emergency reactions.
4. Perform blood draws as per the required instructions provided by lab’
5. Follow state and nursing guidelines and standards
7. Maintain a safe and sanitary environment applying
8. Principles of medical asepsis and infection control techniques and universal precautions
9. Liaise with admin and other medical team members pre and post therapy and participate in shared decision making
10. Accurately use the online booking systems
11. Assist with call backs to patients with questions.
12. Provided documentation to Admin team for submission to EHR
13. Prepare and track inventory and offer suggestions should any current stock need amending.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
To be eligible for this job, the prospective applicants must satisfy the following education qualifications and requirements;
- Maintains up to date Nurse education inc. knowledge of internet for IV Infusion
- Completes other tasks within scope of the registered nurse.
- BA of Science in nursing, an associate degree in nursing, or have graduated from an accredited and approved nursing program. Previous experience in IV Infusion is desirable. Certified in BLS and ACLS.
How To Apply For Registered Nurse Job At Live Beyond Medical
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”