Do you wish to learn more about the functionality of the Apple TV app? I guess you may have been surfing the whole internet craving to learn about how the amazing app works. Apple TV app is one of the awesome media player software programs by Apple for viewing television shows on electronic devices.
What are the features of the Apple TV app?
1. It helps you quickly find and watch your favorites, plus resume what you’re already watching from the moment you left off, across all your devices.
2. Browse Sports to see live and upcoming games for both national and local sports. Choose your favorite teams to automatically add games to Up Next and receive notifications for close games and more.
3. Discover great, editorially handpicked shows and movies for kids of all ages.
4. Easily find all of your purchased movies and shows in the Library tab. Browse by recently added, downloaded, genre, and more.
5. Stream over a Wi-Fi or cellular connection, or download to watch offline
The functionality of the Apple TV app iOS device
Meanwhile, knowing well that the Apple TV app appears on a variety of devices, but there’s some difference in the functionality of the app in some devices. This because the app functions better on its on Apple devices.
Immediately you launch the app on your iOS device and pass the welcome stage, you will be prompted to sign in your streaming app provider. Here you will sign in to enable you to access all the supported app such as the BBC iPlayer app. You’ll be notified to connect apps to the Apple TV app – and in doing so you’ll be sharing your viewing data with Apple too.
However, on the next screen, you’ll automatically see the home screen with a navigation bar running along the top. It has tabs for the following screens: Watch Now, Movies, TV Shows, Sports (US only), Kids, Library, Search and Settings.
Tap any of these tabs to access the of the above listed
The functionality of the Apple TV app on other devices
On TVs and other non-app devices, the apps have been specifically designed to work in a virtually identical way to how the TV app looks on an Apple device. The functionally and layout is the same as the only core difference being how the app handles content from other parties outside of Apple.
This suggests that only contents that are available on Apple or the Apple channels are available in the app, because of its inability to access other TV operating system like BBC iPlayer or ITV Hub.
How do Apple TV Channels Functions
Apple TV channel is one of the numerous amazing features of the Apple TV app that allows you to subscribe and stream directly in the TV app. This comes with numerous benefits, such as billing through Apple and the ability to easily drop and add subscriptions. Fortunately, this feature has expanded widely to include more content across different genres and categories. this feature has expanded widely to include more content across different genres and categories.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”